These days, people are now aware of CBD. Some might not know what exactly is does, but surely we know someone who is benefitting from it. When people decide to try CBD, they find themselves surprised to discover the many ways they can take it. One of the most delicious way to do so is by making CBD-infused drink. Learn more about CBD beverages and quench your CBD thirst with our top CBD drink recipes.
If you or someone you know takes CBD, these recipes offer an enjoyable and tasty way to consume it. Check out our list that offers something for everyone. it ranges from a stimulating drink like coffee to something more relaxing like honey chamomile tea latte. You should also find a couple alcohol CBD beverages that will help take the edge off.
Mint Chocolate CBD Latte
This simple CBD-infused coffee drink is perfect to start your day with, or give you an extra kick to get you through the day. For this recipe, you will need ¾ cup coffee, ½ cup milk, 3 to 5 pieces mint chocolates and 1 dose CBD tincture oil.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a glass.
- Make coffee as you normally would.
- Heat up the milk and mix it to your desired frothiness.
- Add the coffee to the glass containing the chocolate pieces.
- Add the CBD, the hot milk, and top with the remaining milk froth.
Honey Chamomile CBD Tea Latte
Drink this delicious sensation before you get into bed and enjoy a good night’s sleep. If you are looking to really relax, use 3 tea bags to increase its comforting powers. For this recipe, prepare 8 ounces water, 2 chamomile tea bags, 2 teaspoon honey, ¼ cup milk, 1 dose of CBD tincture oil and ground cinnamon.
- Bring water to a boil and pour it over a glass with the tea bags. Allow it to steep for 6 to 10 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, combine the honey and milk and heat in the microwave. Froth the heated mixture.
- Once the tea is ready, remove the tea bags and pour in the honey and milk mixture.
- Add CBD and stir.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon.
CBD Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake
If you are looking for something that will satisfy your sweet tooth, try this CBD-infused drink with a sweet twist. Mixing peanut butter and bananas offers a tasty combination for a milkshake. The ingredients are 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 2 to 3 scoops vanilla ice cream, ¾ cup milk, ¾ banana, 1 dose CBD tincture oil and whipped cream.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Pour the blended mixture in a glass and top off with whipped cream.
Spiked Arnold Palmer and CBD
For this concoction, you will have to make tea-infused vodka. You will need 1 tablespoon black tea leaves or two tea bags. Add them to a fifth of vodka and shake them to start the infusion. Let the mixture step for at least 3 hours, shaking periodically. Along with this, prepare 1 ounce fresh lemon juice, 1 ounce of honey, ice and CBD tincture oil.
- Place ice in shaker and pour the ingredients over ice.
- Shake the combined ingredients and strain over a glass of ice.
CBD Pina Colada
This infused CBD drink offers paradise in a refreshing glass. By adding CBD, you will really feel that you are relaxing on your own private island. The ingredients are ½ pound frozen pineapple chunks, 1/3 cup coconut milk, 1.5 ounces white rum, 1 dose CBD tincture oil and pineapple slice for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until pureed.
- Pour the blended mixture in a glass and top with the pineapple garnish.
CBD-infused drinks are not only delicious; they are also nutritious. People who drink them can enjoy the benefits CBD can offer. CBD or cannabidiol is a natural cannabinoid that comes from the cannabis plant. Hemp is a plant that have been used by civilizations for therapeutic and recreational reasons for thousands of years. Today, CBD is used as a form of preventive maintenance that promotes the natural balance of the body.