Stomach pain is something that almost everyone has suffered from at least once in their life. Whether it be nausea or vomiting, a medical condition like Crohn’s disease, or just a general upset stomach, this ailment is uncomfortable and undesirable. There are millions of people all around the world suffering from diseases that cause stomach pain on a daily basis. Most of them have found relief in cannabis for its natural soothing abilities for many years now. Women even consume it during their menstrual cycles to get pain relief from cramps.
There is no single strain that works for everyone in relieving stomach pain. The strain that will work for a person will depend on several factors including specific cause of pain and current health status. With that said, take a look at some of the most popular strains for relieving stomach pain. Use them as your guide in choosing a one that will work for you best.
1. Tutankhamon. This sativa strain gives extreme creative stimulation, along with giving pain relief. It is widely used for stress relief, muscle spasm relief and battling depression. It has a very skunky aroma and commonly produces a high THC concentration.
2. Silver Kush. A sativa-dominant strain, this is known for its uplifting, happy and giggly high. It offers various medical benefits, including pain relief, nausea relief, and defense against depression, along with many others.
3. Thor’s Hammer. This sativa strain gives an almost immediate uplifting effect that is combined with various medical benefits. It can offer relief from stomach pain, muscle spasms and fatigue. This strain is usually described as being the energy drink of cannabis strains.
4. Gigabud. An indica-dominant hybrid, this strain will have you laughing yourself to sleep. It offers a happy and euphoric buzz and is notorious for giving its users a case of couchlock and a good night’s sleep. It has shown to effectively relieve stomach pain.
5. CBD Critical Cure. This is a high-CBD content strain that helps relieve stomach pain, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It has very little psychoactive effects, making it an excellent medicinal strain that does not give an intense high.
6. BC Sweet Tooth. An indica-dominant hybrid, this strain has a potent candy taste that gives a very potent buzz that hits fast and hard. It gives an aroused effect that has given its users relief form nausea and stomach pain.
7. Black Widow. Bred by Mr. Nice Seed Bank, this is a hybrid strain that offers a great balance of both indica and sativa genetics. This strain is celebrated for its ability to relieve nausea, depression and pain.
8. Tangerine. This is a sativa-dominant hybrid that features a mango-like tropical flavor and a fruity aroma. It offers a positive, focused and euphoric buzz, all the while giving relief from headaches, anxiety and stomach pain.
9. Lucid Dream. A sativa-dominant hybrid, this strain offers an uplifting and stimulating buzz. Users prefer to use this strain during daytime because of its energetic properties and its ability to offer relief from migraines, stress and nausea.
10. Ice Queen. Named after the frost white resin, this strain possesses trichomes that are high in concentration. It will make you happy, focused and uplifted. Aside from relieving stomach pain, it is also a highly recommended strain for stress relief.
If you one of the millions of people suffering from a digestive problem, perhaps any of these cannabis strains can help you. It is important to note that using these strains can only give temporary relief from the symptoms of digestive disorders. If your stomach pain become persistent and recurring, it might be wise to consult your healthcare provider.